Wednesday, March 07, 2007

We Are Open for Business


Shed_Tape
Originally uploaded by jasonhunter.

This past Wednesday I have two things in my favor - warm weather and comp time at work. So I used these two favors to accomplish two tasks that the cold weather prevented. Because I sure as hell ain't working outside unless its 55 degrees plus. Also, the grip tape for the shed ramp says it won't stick unless it's above freezing. That's all the endorsement I need!

Anymore interested in replacing a porch light should now it's rather simple. Since there is only one foot or so of wiring, the hardest part was doing the wiring with both hands and keeping the fixture aloft. Fortunately, I was able to attach the fixture to the nearby awning's support arm with a velco strap. I should have taken a picture of that - that was something to see.

No comments: