Wednesday, February 07, 2007

In This Home of Ice

You may have heard how it's shockingly cold here in the D.C. metro area. We are now on our third day of below freezing temperatures and we don't get a break until this weekend. I wanted to show you just how cold it is, however Flickr is cranky tonight and not uploading my pictures. Therefore I am reduced to explaining how on Monday morning I noticed that there was ice on our front door windows - ice on the inside of the door. Now, I knew we had a drafty door, however I didn't know it sucked this much. So, I hear by pledge that I will at the least replace the weather stripping around the door. I may even go so far as replacing the whole door. First however, it needs to warm up a bit.

I'll attempt to post the pictures tomorrow.

No comments: