Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Cabin Fever

The camera is MIA so this post will be a text-only affair. It's been cold - I've repeated that time and again this month. Since we were stuck inside for fear of losing a limb to frostbite we accomplished a handful of thing that lingered on the to-do list. First off - we bought a drill. Not just any drill - the drill of my wife's dreams - a DeWalt 14.4 volt. I took this bad boy for a spin by finally countersinking our kitchen ceiling. For the encore I hung up the dust buster's charging base in the laundry room. Once everything was hung accordingly, I relocated our Airport Express to the stereo so I we can listen to the previous day's Marketplace and fancy rock music in a wireless fashion.

Come to think of it, I wished I'd moved the stereo remote to this chair and brought with me my cup of tea. I don't think I'm getting up anytime soon on account of this guy.
(thank goodness for Photo Booth and iSight)












No comments: