Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Your Roof, Your Roof, Your Roof Is On Fire

I'm embarrassed to typed that we didn't get anything of note done since the last post. Our greatest accomplishment is that I vacuumed out the dryer vent. Not earth-shattering, but it apparently weighed on my mind. Upon finishing the task I said to Dawn, "The dryer vent is cleaned out like you wanted". Turns out I'd talked about doing this so much that I got it switched around. While the task was appreciated, it turns out that I was the one who kept talking about cleaning out the dryer vent.

This post must be the low point of this blog. Yes, cleaning out the dryer vent keeps potential house fires at bay, however a spotless dryer vent isn't going to rocket our house to the top of the real estate market. Of course a house on fire sells for even less than a non-fire house in our neighborhood.

2 comments:

SB said...

Homeowner Selling Tip #23: Don't underestimate the urgency that a lively fire creates with potential buyers!

Hey at least you're POSTING in yours. Egads.

Jason said...

I'd forgotten about Homeowner Selling Tip #23. The house is sure to sell now!

Eh, what's the point of posting when you have something as lame as the dryer vent.