Monday, December 05, 2005

A Civilized Houshold

It's back- and now in three rooms with two DVRs! Television!
We finally got tv service - DISH network - installed on Saturday. Once the satellite guys left, we spent about an hour watching tv in different parts of the house. The 1st thing I watched: Raising Arizona. Classic. Other omens were mixed - I got to watch the Hokies lose, but the Redskins win.

We most likely would have held out on the tv service until after the holidays, however we are hosting Christmas at our place this year. My mom, currently overseas, prefers watching Pittsburgh games in the afternoon, instead of at 3am. Also, my sister needs tv to fall asleep. While her exhausting job has lessened this dependency she prefers to unwind in front of the tv before bed.

3 comments:

Jason said...

Damn those hokies indeed. I was so angry at one of the many terrible plays that I jumped up in anger, cracking my skull and both hands on our very low ceiling in the basement. Sigh.

SB said...

Man you guys are messed up! I never did anything like that!

Well okay I threw my hands up in disgust and hit the overhead fan, which I never have gotten used to. It was on high. I now have a big welt on the back of my hand. Ow.

Goddamn hokies.

Jason said...

It's almost an all-alumni post. Michelle, where you at?!