Thursday, October 27, 2005

I pay the Homer tax

A new blog - the alter ego to my other one. I think it will be fun to have a separate blog about our experiences as homeowners. With this blog I hope to accomplish the following things:
1) create a record of all the work we've put into the house
2) allow our friends - whether far or near flung - to keep up with our 'goings ons'
3) encourage others to consider homeownership and/or the d.i.y. approach to home repair/improvement

Even if no. 3 isn't immediately relevant to most my readership, one day it will be.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Jason...you have inspired me to buy a house! :) Now if you could just float me the funds...

Jason said...

contact your local realtor. you'd might be surprised how much you really can afford.

we were down right frightened by the amount. however, after our realtor explained something to us we were a little more comfortable with it.